We women love to experiment with our style! Be it trying out the latest trend of the season or creating our own unique style statement, we rarely ever slip into our comfort zone and stay there!
A rage that has been around for quite some time is wearing clashing prints! If creating a bold fashion statement is what you always aim at, this trend is just for you!
Here are 3 looks that will help you wear clashing prints with panache!
- The first look has the perfect clash of prints where we have teamed a floral jacket with a graphic printed skirt which is the perfect ensemble for a dinner party.
- In the second look, a statement tee is paired with a floral skirt and this pretty ensemble would be ideal for a day out with the girls.
- In the third look we have teamed a chequered shirt with a pair of shorts in solid hue which is just the right look for a casual day at the beach!
We have also listed down some do’s and don’ts of wearing clashing prints. Pay close attention fashionistas!
- Break up prints with solid colour pieces.
- Don’t mix too many different colours.
- Don’t mix too many prints.
- Don’t mix black and brown coloured prints unless you want to look like you’ve just escaped from the zoo.
- Do go with classic print mixing such as florals and stripes, polka dots and gingham. These combos usually work well together.
Print mixing can seem scary and intimidating but once you’ve carefully gone through your wardrobe and put pieces of clothing together, you’re sure to get it right!