Are you looking forward to bidding farewell to 2021 and wishing a happy new year to 2022? We feel the same way! And to ring in the new year in style, go no further than these fashionable and budget-friendly New Year’s Eve partywear Outfits from VERO MODA. We’re now delighted to get back to normal and welcome in the New Year with a bang after more than a year of small gatherings. Whether you’re going all out at a club or party or keeping it low-key, New Year’s Eve is still a time to go all out. That’s why we’ve put up a selection of outfit options for you that look and feel great while still fitting in with the holiday spirit. Party dresses are frequently one-of-a-kind statement pieces that you only wear once in a while and don’t want to spend a lot of money on. The VERO MODA collection of women’s apparel has quirky and quintessential looks that just win the evening!
Maxi Dresses for a Casual House Party!
Did you believe women’s maxi dresses were only worn in the summer? Think again. While these floor-length beauties are most commonly worn in the summer, with the right layering, these long dresses can be worn in the winter and are ideal for a house party and also keep you warm in this breezy weather! Simply follow these tips for winterising your favourite maxi dress.
- Wear tights or leggings underneath.
- Toss in some boots. For a more comfortable choice, try sneakers. Heels are appropriate for more formal occasions.
- Underneath, wear a lightweight turtleneck or long sleeve shirt for a classy and casual look.
- On top, layer a cropped jacket for women, blazer, thick cardigan, or vest for extra warmth.
Wear a bulky sweater for women over your maxi dress to transform it into a skirt.
JUMPSUITS FOR AN EDGIER LOOK!
When you need a fantastic statement piece, the jumpsuit for women comes in handy. The ladies jumpsuit will provide the fashion-loving enthusiast with the confidence and comfort they have craved with minimal effort and maximum effect persona. Although your legs are usually covered, neckline styles can range from spaghetti straps to V-plunge or strapless necklines, but these characteristics might be more difficult to wear in the colder months. Well, don’t give up yet!
- Pair your jumpsuit with a leather jacket for women for a badass look.
- Layer a voluminous women’s coat for warmth and utility.
- With a turtleneck underneath, channel your inner 90s girl next door.
The Classic Skirt That’s Perfect for all Occasions and Weather
Is it possible to wear skirts for women in the winter while remaining warm? Without a doubt. When it comes to looking stylish, the chilly winter is no obstacle. Not to mention skirts take the cuteness factor from nil to 100 within seconds. They’re perfect for bringing in the new year with style. Skirts come in a variety of styles that you may wear with other winter clothing to create fashionable looks while also providing warmth.
- Long skirts for women can be styled such that you can wear thick tights or even leggings underneath to keep warm. This allows you to wear a skirt while concealing the extra layer beneath it. This allows you to wear a skirt while concealing the extra layer beneath it.
- Wear tights or leggings underneath for shorter skirts because fashion is about comfort!
Layer up with stylish sweaters, thermal tank tops, scarves, and heat-insulating women’s coats or jackets for women to keep warm.
Yes, a simple yet classy dress is perfect for any New Year Eve’s night out and celebrations. It’s an entire outfit in and of itself, so it’s always the most convenient option when you’re in a hurry. You can also wear them with heels or sandals to make them more casual. Dresses for women can, of course, be worn in the winter, so don’t be so eager to put them away.
We’re not just talking about sweater dresses. It’s just a matter of how you style them in the face of freezing temperatures. Mini dresses, midi dresses, maxi dresses, and your go-to LBD are all welcome.
Sequins are here to Grab The Spotlight
Before you set out on a hunt for the best party attire, take a sneak peek at the VERO MODA sequin dresses collection. It’s here to stay and designed to slay! Our assortment of sequin dresses offers a variety of patterns and colours:
- Multi-Coloured Disco Dress – When at a party, dress like a diva! Its off-shoulder pattern adds modernity and glam that will turn heads and drop jaws. Nothing says “party” like this glitzy number!
- Eye Of The Tiger Glitter Dress – Take it a notch higher! Go a little wild with this trendy statement leopard print dress. Let your party animal prowl the dance floor in this elegant sequin dress.
- Black Keyhole Shimmer Dress – You can never be over or underdressed in the sparkling black sequin dress. This chic, shimmering style is a surefire way to make a fashion statement. Club it with dangling earrings, a trendy set of heels and you’re ready to take on the night.
Go the Formal Route with Chic Trousers and Blouses
New year party at work? Well, then you have to keep things formal. But wait, who said formal has to be stuffy and boring?
You could never go wrong with dressy full-sleeve shirts for women with sheen-based fabrics, sumptuous textures, or subtle patterns, shirts in black & white or deep and dark grey, purple, blue, brown, and red tones.
You can also use women’s accessories to add a metallic edge to your look. Choose fitted, fashionable jackets for women with interesting decorations such as contrasting coloured piping, buttons, self-design, shadow prints, or dual-coloured collars and lapels. A short jacket with a snug fit is always appropriate for a night out.
Bring the look together with a pair of fitting and straight cut trousers for women that accentuate your shape and frame.
Shine, shimmer and sparkle your way into the party season in these trending fits, and make every night a night to remember, whether you’re staying in this year or hosting a low-key celebration with your quarantine crew. After all, we have a lot to be thankful for this year: we made it through 2021! And, surely, 2022 will be nicer! Shop your new year’s outfit from VERO MODA to level up the festivities and celebrations with your glam factor.